This simple guide will help answer some common questions, provide helpful information, and explain expectations for the upcoming season. Included please find the following:
Please give yourself a few extra minutes to find parking, find the location within the park and get checked in with your coach.
Your Soccer Shots coaches will be at the park, look for their bright orange soccer jerseys!
• Kids should wear comfortable clothes and shoes (closed toe). Cleats and shin guards are unnecessary.
• We do ask that you remain with your child at the park for the duration of the class.
• Children should finish eating snacks before they return to the soccer field.
• Don’t forget your park blanket to sit on and a camera! (#soccershotsla #soccershots)
All announcements regarding weather and postponements will be made at facebook.com/soccershotslosangeles.
• If you do not have a Facebook account, you can visit soccershots.org/losangeles and see announcements on the left side of the page under “From the Sidelines”.
• All announcements will be made at least one hour prior to the class start time. If you do not see a postponement listed, that means the class will run as scheduled. In general, if the weather is in question (as it often is when the clouds roll in) we will run the class.
• Contact us with any questions at (310) 857-6560 or email email@example.com. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Use this map to find the locations and times that are convenient to you! These classes are all open to the public and have open enrollment.
Soccer Shots provides a high energy, fun, age-appropriate introduction to soccer for kids since 2007! We offer classes for 2 year olds (MINI), 3 year olds / 4 year olds / 5 year olds (CLASSIC), and 6 through 8 year olds (PREMIER).
View Soccer Shots Park Locations (Kids Soccer, Youth Soccer Los Angeles) in a larger map