Hello School Directors!
Following are a few “highlight points” that prospective partners often wish to know about us while considering inviting Soccer Shots onto their campus (regarding our credentials, space requirements, etc.):
A Nationwide Community of Local Owners/Operators!
– Nationwide Soccer Shots will coach/mentor over 100,000 preschool and early elementary age children this year!
– We partner with thousands of schools and parks nationwide.
– Locally, we partner with over 100 schools and parks to teach over a hundred classes weekly!
– And this growth has been achieved in merely ten years in America.
– This year (2013) we will celebrate our 6th anniversary in the greater Los Angeles area.
Praise for Soccer Shots!
– Ranked “#1 Children’s Fitness Program” by Entrepreneur Magazine for the last two, consecutive years for quality of operation!
– We must be doing something right (actually, many things).
– Ask Referrals- please see our “testimonials” tab to learn about some of our many of our glowing parent experiences or…
– Feel free to call any current partner site listed on our web site. Frankly, this type of word of mouth is how we often begin new partnerships because our partner sites have such a great experience with Soccer Shots!
Physical Space Requirements
– Soccer Shots can operate in a space a small as 8 by 10 feet; we do not require a full soccer field!
– Playing Surfaces: Many sites have grass on which we play, but we also play on artificial turf, flat rubber surfaces, and indoor surfaces including wooden gym spaces and tile floors!
– Soccer Shots can sustain a class at any site with only six children enrolled.
– That said, many sites fill classes (our capacity is 12) and some offer multiple classes due to high demand.
Age Appropriate Programs
We offer three highly specialized and unique programs:
MINI: 2 to 3 year olds
Soccer Shots Mini is a high-energy program introducing children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling, and the basic rules of the game.
CLASSIC: 3 to 5 year olds (Pre-K)
For nearly 15 years, Soccer Shots has been introducing soccer exclusively to children ages 3 to 5. Using creative and imaginative games, weekly sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing, and shooting.
PREMIER: 5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
This program is for children who are new to soccer or who want to build upon what they have learned in Soccer Shots Classic. Focusing on individual skill, fitness, and sportsmanship, each session provides an opportunity for kids to be challenged through fun games and team competitions.
– Our founders are former professional soccer players and parents who developed specially designed curriculum that demonstrated a clear understanding of the mental and motor skill developmental readiness of young children.
– All of our coaches are Live Scan cleared (and results provided to all partner sites) after a thorough interview and audition process and none are places without completing our training. Nearly all have strong backgrounds working with both children and soccer to begin with!
– Of course, Soccer Shots is insured and all partner sites are provided with annually updated Certificates of Insurance listing them as “additionally insured.”
Cost & Pricing Options
– Classes typically cost $14 per child per class or $18 per class at parks to cover our rental agreements there.
– Elective Enrichment Approach: Most of our partner sites offer Soccer Shots to those interested wherein parents register and pay for their children, NOT the school.
– Egalitarian Approach: However, several of our sites do include ALL of their children and pay for their classes, having built into their enrollment fees an extra cost associated with all enrichment classes they provide. Ask about special “group rates” that apply in these cases.
– Season Length: Duration of our “seasons” vary, depending on the needs of our partner sites, from 8 to 12 weeks in duration.
– Quarterly Seasons: Typically, our sessions start quarterly at the beginning of the school year in September, in January, right after Spring Break and at the beginning of Summer.
– How Many Seasons Are Required? Most of our partner sites elect to offer Soccer Shots year round. However, some take summers off and other elect to simply offer a season or two annually, usually Fall and Spring.
– Annual Enrollment Option: Some of our partner schools elect to offer annual programs paid for by monthly, automatic draft.
– Scheduling Weekly Classes: Soccer Shots meets weekly at partner sites for 40 minute classes at a day and time that is convenient to our partner sites. Classes are available any time, morning or afternoon!
How to Gauge Potential Interest?
– Soccer Shots gladly offers FREE “Demo Days” wherein every child at a school in our age group is involved in a brief, eight to ten minute “demo” class to sample what we do. This allows for prospective sites to see firsthand what we do and determine potential interest of their students and families.